Wednesday, November 3, 2010
Trick by Sakura Adachi
A great space saving design for the bookish nerds among us.
Sakura Adachi’s “Trick” is manufactured by Campeggi and fuses two chairs and a table to form a modular bookcase. With a simple movement, the shelving becomes a simple dinning table for two, or a clean workspace.
Adachi was born in Japan and received her MA in Industrial Design from Central Saint Martins College of Art & Design.
Rhd Store Facebook
Join Rhd Store on Facebook
- Levi’s Vintage Clothing Tokyo
- Yuketen 2010 Fall/Winter Collection New Releases
- Leica M9 Crocodile Leather Case
- Indigofera Kyle Sherpa Jacket
- Baxter Of California “Not A Replica” Cut Throat Ra...
- Coming to RHD Next Winter But Check Out The Spring...
- WHITE BRIEFS AT RHD NOW
- "Bares, Broncs, and Bulls" Documentary Trailer
- Trick by Sakura Adachi
- A Continuous Lean: Inside Horween Leather
- Goodhood x R. Newbold 2010 Fall/Winter Bags
- Hasso Accessories Lookbook
- ▼ November (12)